This breakfast will give you sustained energy release, being high in protein and nutrients. Change ingredients to your liking but try to always include onion or garlic. Serve with dark rye or organic sourdough bread topped with avocado or tahini.
- 4 Organic Eggs
- 1/4 cup rice, oat, BONSOY or organic dairy milk
- small handful fresh herbs (basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary all work well) or 1 tsp dried herbs
- 1 lg garlic clove minced
- Sea or Himalayan salt and pepper
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 zucchini diced
- 1/4 capsicum diced
- 4 average mushrooms roughly chopped
- 1/2 cob fresh corn removed off cob
- 1 tbsp coconut, olive or rice bran oil
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with a fork until well mixed. Add milk, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- In a small heavy based frying pan heat oil on medium heat. Add chopped vegetables and fry until lightly cooked through.
- Add egg mix and stir through. Using an egg flip, lift and turn occasionally from bottom of pan until cooked through. do not turn too frequently unless you want your eggs crumbly.