This is a great recipe to whip up at the last minute and is wheat, dairy and sugar free.
- 1 whole cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1 small sweet potato roughly chopped
- 2 small potatoes (skin on) roughly chopped
- 4 celery tops (the leafy bits) chopped finely
- 2 onions diced
- 1/2 cup split red lentils
- 1tbsp rice bran oil
- 1 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt or himilayan salt
- 1 tbsp mixed dried herbs
- In a large pot, fry onion with herbs and celery tops until softened.
- Add remaining ingredients, then add enough filtered water to cover.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and blend with a stick blender (be careful not to splash yourself).
- Serve with toasted organic sourdough bread.